Thursday 6 August 2009

AOI IMAGES EXHIBITiON






















I spent yesterday lunchtime at the new AOI exhibition and came away uplifted to see so many fantastic and fabulous pieces of art. If I was to put my bitch head on there were one or two pieces that that left me befuddled - but overall I could have spent hours poring over the artworks....shame to have to work when art is calling.

Richard Johnson displayed 2 stunning pieces in the children's book section from the 4 that were chosen for the annual. In fact the AOI annual proved to be the stepping stone to representing Richard, as years ago I saw his work featured and sent him a fan letter .....the rest is history.... la di da.

I believe I have been getting the annual year on year and drooling over the pages for longer than I care to mention ... long may it go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment